Dan fucking Dutchy-

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Ban him.

Yes
42%
No
38%
Null
20%

Total votes : 50

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:05 pm

There was at one time, where I didn't mind Dutchy. he was an okay guy, no issues with him. Then I discovered he was a whiney bitch who if you told him to be quiet, he'd have to start crying over the mic telling you to shut the fuck up. He is abusive, he is annoying, and he is an overall bitch. Let's see, most of you know, that I can be extremely reasonable and calm most of the time right? It takes alot to get me annoyed at someone, yet Dutchy seems to strive to annoy -everyone-. Take today for example. Nezumi is trying to hold a meeting for police officers about bank robberies, yet Dutchy is spamming everything he possibly can about his own things when she simply needs some quiet to speak. So of course, being annoyed with him, I yell at him over the mic to shut the fuck up. What's he do? He starts attacking me verbally and physically in game. He then does similar with officers right next to him. Just this one time? I think not. He has done this in the past. I remember when he had begged me to be let back into Infantry. I let him in, which was a bad idea. He thought he had full rights over everything, and quit because I bitched at him for being a cunt. Now he constantly flames me and Infantry, mature neh? Take another example today. A gonzalez was walking along, and Dutchy pretty much cuffed him for no reason, and took his gun, that of which he had a permit for. And from there said 'No, I'm not going to uncuff you, go to the fucking bar'. Here is someone just walking along, and is cuffed for no reason whatsoever and loses probably $200-$300 worth of weaponry and has to -walk- weighted by cuff limits, to a place he -cannot- break into because of said limits. So I bitch at Dutchy about it, what's he do? Bitches right back thinking he is completely in the right as an asshole. So in a fit of defiance, I try to shoot him, while lagging. I get killed and Dutchy starts bitching again. I am sick and tired of this. This is an RP community. It is supposed to be fun. It is not a place for you to whine when someone corrects you as to what should be done. You are not to come here and bitch when you cannot get your way. I know many of you probablt side with me on this as well. I would wish for you to place your opinions on him here if you vote yes or no. I -everyone- to see the good and bad sides of him and to decide on his fate, even if it is not validated by Rickler. he was banned in the past for such reasons as this. He should have stayed banned.

-Kefkah, the enraged.
Kefkah

Postby GRAPEJUICE » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:08 pm

Dutchy is like a brother too me........that picks on me. :) Gotta love it!
GRAPEJUICE

Postby tHe_HiTmAn » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:17 pm

Ive never been banned before... Oh yes i cuffed him for not having a permit then running back to storage to try and get it before i could cuff him. You didnt know hwats going on i had antonio calm don down. I uncuffed him then don shot me so i then arrested him and took his gun. Kefkah grey is the one who killed you not me and i wasnt bitching afterwards yo u were. Then you stated your gonna get me banned from server. Kefkah i fucking hate you but i dont try to ruin your rp by attempting to get you banned from anywere. Dont be a douche about it and i wont be a douche to you. Its the fact that you always think you cna boss me around still like im stiff in infantry. Your infantry days are over its shit its done for. Forget about it, its that simple.
tHe_HiTmAn

Postby Sayo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:19 pm

He was doing his fucking job Kef. The cops got pissed because glock got pissed, because no one was fucking RPing. People were acting like jackasses and no one was fucking listening to the law. If I personally have to shoot every damned player in that server that walks around with a gun drawn on the street to make people listen, you can bet both your balls I'll do it too.

Seriously, if people wouldn't RP like fuckheads, alot of this wouldn't happen. I'm not saying you RP like shit Kef, because from what I've seen of you, you don't, but the people _I_ had to meet in tonights little raid escepades, I want to fucking carve their skulls into bowling balls.
Sayo

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:19 pm

Originally posted by tHe_HiTmAn@Jul 13 2004, 09:17 PM
Ive never been banned before fucking idiot...

As I recall, when i was only a few weeks into the forums... You had either been banned or suspended...

Edit: On a side note, I have -tried- to be nice to you. I have given you as many chances as you don't deserve. You have been on the edge of me posting something like this for weeks, I am tired of it all. I even left a full mostly RPing server today because I was fed up with your shit.
Kefkah

Postby John845 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:20 pm

alright one thing about the random cuffing hes walking out with a weaon in PUBLIC, if its in your own apartment doesnt matter but in public were other ppl will see him with the gun i think he did what he thinks was right
John845

Postby Glockwork Orange » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:21 pm

Dan dutchy is one of the best people i have met in a long time. Kefkah, i could say the same about you.

Dan also does his job well, its just those who are arrested are pissed because they have to spend time in jail, well to those people i have three words...your own fault.
Glockwork Orange

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:23 pm

I admit, he can do his job very well. But this is for the most part, a matter of OOC. He may have been doing things right IC, but Glock, you even heard him OOC being a fucking bitch right? Again, I am tired of this shit. Dutchy, act your age or turn off your mic.
Kefkah

Postby Sayo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:25 pm

...Or you mute his mic. It's not that hard, click his name in the scores list.
Sayo

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:27 pm

Originally posted by Sayo@Jul 13 2004, 09:25 PM
...Or you mute his mic. It's not that hard, click his name in the scores list.

No, it's the fact others have to put up with the shit he spews. And Dutchy, did I say you killed me? No, I said I -was- killed. Not by you or anyone in general. And shut the hell up about Infantry, do not change the subject. And oh, about bossing you around? I'm bitching at you because you are being a complete and utter asshole who is making what is supposed to be fun RP just a nuisance.
Kefkah

Next

Return to [P] Banning house