Dan fucking Dutchy-

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Ban him.

Yes
42%
No
38%
Null
20%

Total votes : 50

Postby Nonok » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:50 pm

I participated in some RP's with him. I also got DM'd by him before. Goes both ways, I say give him another chance. A last chance.
Nonok

Postby lUNcHBox » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:52 pm

no. no another chance. he deserves it. him espiccaly as a cop needs to folllow the rules. ya everyone says he DMs. If an admin DMs should his/her admin be takin away. as a cop if he DMs he should be fired.
lUNcHBox

Postby tHe_HiTmAn » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:26 pm

As i said before if admins wanted me banned id be banned. You act like the community can get me banned, yes if the whole entire community hated me i could be. There are a lot of ppl who are admins friends with admins and cops who like me and i like them. It wont happen unless i break rules which i dont do so there. And seeing how there are a lot of pp who dislike me if i did fuck up id be gone. Seeing how i have never dmed or fucked up before the admins wont ban me. The only admi ni know of that dislikes me is chan and i have recently worked things out with him. Ive realized that i was in the wrong about a lot of the things. Im horrible with grammer and spelling and i dont care so there :-P
tHe_HiTmAn

Postby FragginG~RioT » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:32 pm

Everyone lay the fuck off Dan. Hes a great guy, and i dont wont him taken down by you people constantly flaming him.
FragginG~RioT

Postby Durandal » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:49 pm

who is Dan Duchy?
Durandal

Postby Hwoarang » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:04 am

Dutchy is a dick sucking fag. If he wasn't an asshole he would've apologized to me for flaming me on the Triad section of our forums. This was recently when everything was kool and I thought the whole thing was squashed.

dick sucking fag

This is not appropriate Hwoarang...please refrain from any comments like this..next time take those comments out of these forums.
Hwoarang

Previous

Return to [P] Banning house