A dmer...

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Walker » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:34 pm

I will let theese pics speak for themselves : http://www.es.clancustomz.com/gustav/

Rob Frye, And Jack Fenton are 2 Witnesses of his Dming.

His Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:867374
Walker

Postby Kefkah » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:45 pm

Pizza boys earn $10 more than hotel managers? Something's funky...
Kefkah

Postby soccergarcon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:47 pm

I make 15$ as a hitman. (O_O) Guess I picked the wrong career. :blink:
soccergarcon

Postby Gustav » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:44 pm

ok, for the 2nd pic - he was chasing me and kicking me, and had been dming me before so i shot him.

3rd pic - you just told the cops i robbed the bank right in front of them!!! if im crazy enough to rob a bank, im crazy enough to shoot witnesses

4th pic - i admit, that was pretty unneeded because you told someone giving me head that i had STDs!

in any event, i apologize for my actions. the score is only because me and this chad guy kept killing each other, as he wouldn't just drop it and leave me alone

**a personal issue came up between me and my family, and it kind of made me angry so i was kind of pissed today
Gustav

Postby Dragonmaw » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:01 pm

I agree

I was doing nothing, walking down the street with my shotgun drawn. (There was a lot of war going on, so I checked it with an officer and he said I could) Gustav comes up, kicks it out of my hands, and shoots and kills me for no particular reason at all.

I also say him attempt this on another person, and he got promptly blown away. He is irresponsible and does deserve a ban for dming.
Dragonmaw

Postby Peckels » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:08 pm

i tough i saw him dming before on a other server, ban him
Peckels

Postby skyline » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:11 pm

Banned. Finally. Gustav was a dmer. He then changed his name, came under the name Liang Kuai Wu, and then he joined the Triads. As a Triad, he did nothing but DM and start shit. So we kicked him out. He hasn't changed much. Oh and Gustav, just because you had shit with your family, doesn't mean you take it out on other people. That's why we have so many school shootings. Idiots like you.
skyline

Postby Walker » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:01 pm

Umm. I don't recall kicking you. The scores were taken just before you left the server. And you can see, my score is 0. The 2nd pic was when i tried to stop you from leaving the shack so the cops could get you. <_<

EDIT : And Chad changed his Name To Ivanna Humpalot, and his score is 2. Theres no point in lying.
Walker

Postby Gustav » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:25 pm

Originally posted by skyline@Jul 14 2004, 05:11 PM
Banned. Finally. Gustav was a dmer. He then changed his name, came under the name Liang Kuai Wu, and then he joined the Triads. As a Triad, he did nothing but DM and start shit. So we kicked him out. He hasn't changed much. Oh and Gustav, just because you had shit with your family, doesn't mean you take it out on other people. That's why we have so many school shootings. Idiots like you.

yo dawg, ive already nearly been expelled from school for attempted planning of a school shooting, or so they thought. doesnt make me an idiot, i just use my brain for things more important that little video games
Gustav

Postby Jessie » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:35 pm

And normal thought process.
Jessie

Next

Return to [P] Banning house