Chan abuses his powers

Where all the stupid threads stand in line to go to hell.

(100% chance of death, it's better then texas!)

Dose Chan Abuses His power

Yes strip him of admin
22%
No dont
70%
Weboth should be homies :P
9%

Total votes : 23

Postby Kenji27018 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:41 am

He was throwing me up then down then up then down cause of a stupid thing. I was talking to his buddy I was going to say hi but i didnt press the talk button then when I press enter it hit him. Then chan place a hit on me I found this when I was evesdropping. When I enter the armory I was dm like 50 time and his buddy chu was making fun of my voice harrasing me trying to mimic me with a high pitch voice. I BET YOUR VOICE USE TO BE LIKE THAT
Kenji27018

Postby skyline » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:45 am

Er...I was afk for about 30 minutes...so I don't know what the hell you were talking about when you're talking about grabbing. You were constantly nagging, and whining, and bitching, and bitching, and complaining, and whining about the fact that your ties with the Bolsheviks had been severed. You are a known DMer, as most of the people who know about you say, so I wouldn't be talking. Face it Vinh, you're not the brightest guy around.
skyline

Postby Divination » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:46 am

Chan is a good admin. I was and still am playing in there at the moment, and the only reason they supposedly 'abused' you was because of the fact that you are trying to wannabe a asian gang for the second time. There will only be the triads, and please, curl up and die. Chu was harrasing your voice for reasons still unknown, so don't try to frame him.
Divination

Postby derekCK » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:47 am

Originally posted by skyline@Jun 26 2004, 09:45 PM
Er...I was afk for about 30 minutes...so I don't know what the hell you were talking about when you're talking about grabbing. You were constantly nagging, and whining, and bitching, and bitching, and complaining, and whining about the fact that your ties with the Bolsheviks had been severed. You are a known DMer, as most of the people who know about you say, so I wouldn't be talking. Face it Vinh, you're not the brightest guy around.

HAY DATZ NAWT NIZE!
derekCK

Postby lil » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:47 am

I saw you dm other people too man....I was in the amory that time before kmap dmed me
lil

Postby Hwoarang » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:49 am

When I was in Meck trying out the new mod for the first time I was annoyed of Vihn's constant bitching over the mic. This guy was showing me how to do stuff in the amxx mod and I just hear "FUCK U BITCH!" "WAT DA FUCK???!!!" over the mic. I mean Vihn ur voice isn't very pleasing to the ear so can you just shut up the fuck up.
Hwoarang

Postby AntonioDebanderas » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:50 am

Please leave the community kenji. Your voice is retarded, even mika sounds better then you. Your a pain in the ass with your other vietnamese gang buddies. I remember i just stood on top of them, and this jackass throws a sealknife at me, so i bust out my leet pistols and kill him. Next thing you know im shot down by bolsheviks, and hadeon comes in and kicks all of their asses. He is a dmer.. and he should STFU ON THE MIC! Chans a good admin, he never abuses. Just because he doesnt like you doesnt mean you can make a thread about it. Whatever goes around comes around
AntonioDebanderas

Postby SIZILENT_BoBIzLe » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:51 am

Originally posted by Divination@Jun 26 2004, 09:46 PM
Chan is a good admin. I was and still am playing in there at the moment, and the only reason they supposedly 'abused' you was because of the fact that you are trying to wannabe a asian gang for the second time. There will only be the triads, and please, curl up and die. Chu was harrasing your voice for reasons still unknown, so don't try to frame him.

reasons arent unkown cus his voice is like the most annoying shit ever and he mic spams wiht that annoying voice
remember when ever saying go die to someone you must also list the copywright to exiled cus thats his thing
SIZILENT_BoBIzLe

Postby Kenji27018 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:51 am

Originally posted by Hwoarang@Jun 26 2004, 09:49 PM
When I was in Meck trying out the new mod for the first time I was annoyed of Vihn's constant bitching over the mic. This guy was showing me how to do stuff in the amxx mod and I just hear "FUCK U BITCH!" "WAT DA FUCK???!!!" over the mic. I mean Vihn ur voice isn't very pleasing to the ear so can you just shut up the fuck up.

One I dont cuss
Kenji27018

Postby Divination » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:52 am

Originally posted by AntonioDebanderas@Jun 26 2004, 08:50 PM
Please leave the community kenji. Your voice is retarded, even mika sounds better then you. Your a pain in the ass with your other vietnamese gang buddies. I remember i just stood on top of them, and this jackass throws a sealknife at me, so i bust out my leet pistols and kill him. Next thing you know im shot down by bolsheviks, and hadeon comes in and kicks all of their asses. He is a dmer.. and he should STFU ON THE MIC! Chans a good admin, he never abuses. Just because he doesnt like you doesnt mean you can make a thread about it. Whatever goes around comes around

Well said.
Divination

Next

Return to [P] Death Row