Fine, to make every singel one of you happy.

Where all the stupid threads stand in line to go to hell.

(100% chance of death, it's better then texas!)

Postby Weedwacker » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:47 pm

and i'll make sure the fentons show up there to gun them all down
Weedwacker

Postby GhostDog21 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:50 pm

Originally posted by Weedwacker@Jun 23 2004, 04:43 PM
Let's all hold a funeral in the server, get someone to use the skeleton model and lay in the empty lot,  and have everyone spray on him, urinate on him, rape his dead corpse, and then shoot it all at once

al right settle weed I was joking respect for the dead and all. Topek you know that in New Orleans they throw a party for the dead as a sign of respect didn't you know that. o and if you attack weed we will have problems that would be an rk
GhostDog21

Postby Weedwacker » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:55 pm

not in New Jersey we don't!
Weedwacker

Postby Topek » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:37 pm

Originally posted by GhostDog21+Jun 23 2004, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GhostDog21 @ Jun 23 2004, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weedwacker@Jun 23 2004, 04:43 PM
Let's all hold a funeral in the server, get someone to use the skeleton model and lay in the empty lot,  and have everyone spray on him, urinate on him, rape his dead corpse, and then shoot it all at once

al right settle weed I was joking respect for the dead and all. Topek you know that in New Orleans they throw a party for the dead as a sign of respect didn't you know that. o and if you attack weed we will have problems that would be an rk [/b][/quote]
rk, for what? i killed this character an no one had anything to do with it, and i knew they ahd parties, i jsut didnt want one, plus i dont want my corpse sprayed, pissed on or anything else, shit, afte my last funeral. and the show of maturity htere, ill be surprised if i even talka bout this corpse.
Topek

Previous

Return to [P] Death Row