Gopedrick

Want to join Prodigy? Challenge Prodigy for a scrimage? *Prodigy points and laughs at you*

Gopedrick

Postby PsyKick » Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:38 am

Hey how did i do in the tryout, was i in for long enough or do u need to still try me out for longer? Let me know...
PsyKick

Postby RiCkLer » Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:25 am

NEVER!!! :saint2:
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby PsyKick » Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:45 pm

Meaning...? Could you elaborate a little? :yawn:
PsyKick

Postby RiCkLer » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:34 pm

meaning you gota be cool and stuff and use you mic, and say funny things, be random, fart in ur mic and scream out YOU JUST HEARD MY FART HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, play like a pro, always build a tower to the celling as a gorg with over flowing $$$, be a pro commander and tell your bitches wut to do and if they don't u fucking them over by not giving them any shit and give shit to the guys next to him only so he can cry over the fact he has to walk now while his team flys around in style, you also gota be a good admin and not be gay when someone kills you ie slapping or slay like a little bitch, only i can do this cuz i r 1337 and i make it funny cuz i laugh at there poor asses flying through the air, you must be good at the game over all, you must be a good marine and pwn all the skulks in the begining of the level and through out the game time... that is all you need to join prodigy. LMAO hope you enjoined the retarded post :lol:
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby PsyKick » Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:19 pm

oh is that all, hell y didnt u say so... lol
PsyKick

Return to Join/Challenge Request