To join Prodigy, you gotta ACT/DO

Want to join Prodigy? Challenge Prodigy for a scrimage? *Prodigy points and laughs at you*

To join Prodigy, you gotta ACT/DO

Postby Jet Destro » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:47 am

Ok befor you all ask, i am |P|Vash_the_Stampede, i just changed my name

anyways.....
well there is a certin aspect that the to join Prodigy you gotta be..... is missing, is how you should act like, and do to get in

trust me, i got into the clan 3 days after my join post

1-dont be a noob in the forums, or in the game
example
i need admin on ns server plz   :cool: i hat the fuking guy whit music (jukebox an jukebox2) on the real game if u got music prog an turn off on real game its ok but   :cool: STOP UR FUKING MUSIC ON REAL GAME   :cool: haaaaa!!!! sorry but i feel beter now ..ok admin plz stay in ns server whit me plz i like u server for custum map is realy cool an can u put cheating-dead on it (juste a sugestion)....but thank again for ur fuking server mouahahhaha :cool:   :cool:   :cool:

god i really hate that guy, i met him......

anyways
2-try to be nice, but dont suck up too badly, that means no worshipping the |P| members, but im sure it never hurt to worship Rick (GoPeDeRiCk)

3-do not try to act like your in the clan befor you are, or should i say if you are.
Example-ummmm 'cough' Starfire 'cough'
note to starfire-your ok man, just a great example

Do NOT assume we are your "buddies" and we will support/protect you on our server if we have talked to you on the forums. A nameless man said he would get all his prodigy buddies to ban another guy faded so fast i cant even remeber his name. If by some ungodly reason you get to the point were we might try you out (sarcaism alert) do not act all big, brag, or do anything stupid. We have spies, well not really, but i at least have several other names i go under to see what shit happens behind our back.
4- dont spam our (well rick's) forums
Example- see above example

5-dont join the server and ask if/when you can get a tryout so many times you get the flooding message

Do NOT assume we are your "buddies" and we will support/protect you on our server if we have talked to you on the forums. A nameless man said he would get all his prodigy buddies to ban another guy faded so fast i cant even remeber his name. If by some ungodly reason you get to the point were we might try you out (sarcaism alert) do not act all big, brag, or do anything stupid. We have spies, well not really, but i at least have several other names i go under to see what shit happens behind our back.

6- spamming at all will never help, we already have 2 , Pinhedd and spykick. errr Psykick
(god you hate that, dont you psykick?)

well enough ranting for now, just wanted to help out some people, and hopfully crush the feeble and pointless dreams of others (you might call me the anti social type)

if you want to sticky this rick, you can, i dont care, i dont care if you graveyard this, DONT DELETE IT, took me a good 30 mine to type
Jet Destro

Postby RiCkLer » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:59 am

meh... what! i wouldn't delete this! how dare you
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby Jet Destro » Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:40 pm

just waned to make sure.... took me about 30 min to type.......
is it syicky worthy?
Jet Destro

Postby StarFire » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:22 pm

sticky worthy lol
StarFire

Postby RiCkLer » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:24 am

possibly... who really knows tho?
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby pinhedd » Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:52 pm

why dont you add this:
"in order to be eligable for a tryout, you must have the writen concent of atleast one |P| member who has seen you play" that will prevent n00bs who think they are 1337, as vash has said, he got in after 3 days, I got in in about the same, just act cool and dont be a jackass (we hate jackasses)
pinhedd
Admin

Postby Jet Destro » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:33 pm

no pinhedd we hate you! FAGGOT

(but being a jackass is fun!)
Jet Destro

Postby pinhedd » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:48 pm

um, you forgot the customary :P or :lol: after all joke related comments.
pinhedd
Admin

Postby Jet Destro » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:06 pm

yes........ joke..... :lol:

happy faggot? :lol:

the lol makes all things not be true.... bc in reality, we all hate you pinhedd :lol:

damn, im good at this
Jet Destro

Postby pinhedd » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:25 pm

ya, I got lost half way through that...
pinhedd
Admin

Next

Return to Join/Challenge Request