Think of your request to join Prodigy like a resume...

Want to join Prodigy? Challenge Prodigy for a scrimage? *Prodigy points and laughs at you*

Think of your request to join Prodigy like a resume...

Postby ThoraX » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:04 pm

...if it's typed out well and not many grammar/spelling errors then you have a better chance of getting looked into for a tryout. If your request looks like it was typed out by a 9 year old, then we won't take you seriously and probably ignore you. Just a word to the wise.

This public service announcement is brought to you by your friendly neighborhood ThoraX.
ThoraX

Postby pinhedd » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:21 pm

yeah, if it looks like this:

Post subject: Lol

lol you guys got crazy =) yeds its me but guess hwat iuv changed =) But iv had mny chance wit clan..Loll. wish i could join wit you guys! but hey its your choice well im gonna go own some skulk a.ss

we will as sure as hell just ignore you, you have to have a good attitude and be an over all good player and good person.

note to rick: lock this topic and sticky it, then delete this sentence (not whole post)
pinhedd
Admin

Postby GreenStorm » Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:03 am

oh ok, this is going to suck then since I can't type good or make a professional resume for a job aplication for the clan. I am doomed! forever! my life has crumbled into pieces even thought i really didn't have one. Now i'm hopeless.
GreenStorm

Postby RiCkLer » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:14 am

i'm not gona sticky this... a resume to join a clan?!?!?! are u mad? :lol:
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby pinhedd » Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:52 am

yeah, if it looks like this:

Post subject: Lol

lol you guys got crazy =) yeds its me but guess hwat iuv changed =) But iv had mny chance wit clan..Loll. wish i could join wit you guys! but hey its your choice well im gonna go own some skulk a.ss

we will as sure as hell just ignore you, you have to have a good attitude and be an over all good player and good person.

note to rick: lock this topic and sticky it, then delete this sentence (not whole post)

I hate things like this, thats what this whole idea is about.
pinhedd
Admin

Postby ThoraX » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:57 pm

yeah, i'm not saying that you need a resume to join us... i'm just saying to take care when typing out the request to join in these forums.

something like:
Hey my name is <so and so> and I'd like to know if I can get a tryout to join the clan.

will have a better chance at getting a tryout than something like:
LOL I WNAT 2 JOIN U GYUS! I R L33T AND I M NOT A NOOBZ LIEK YUO GYS. I CNA KICK ALLL YUOR ASSES SO LET ME JOIN YUO OR ILL HAX YOU AND MAEK YUOR COMPUTAAR DIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
ThoraX

Postby pinhedd » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:28 pm

exactly, strict and to the point.
pinhedd
Admin

Postby GreenStorm » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:56 pm

strict to the point or do you mean stright to the point?
ok well where should i say that at?
GreenStorm

Postby pinhedd » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:48 am

I dunno, just catch me when I'm on and I'll give everyone who wants into |P| a tryout at the same time, which is like 10 people. :P
pinhedd
Admin

Postby PsyKick » Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:18 pm

u r gunna have to have either sheep thor or me in there too pinhedd(we are the official recruiters). :nono:
PsyKick

Next

Return to Join/Challenge Request