Oh lawd

Give feedback on features, ask questions, learn and contribute.

Re: Oh lawd

Postby Juntalis » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 am

From my perspective, if I ever reach a point in my life where I can look back at the me from 5 years prior and not hate what I see, I've made a serious mistake with the direction of my life. As long as that continues to be the case for me, I'm pretty much at peace with all my past regrets and embarrassing behavior.

Postby John845 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Juntalis wrote:BTW, what parts of California (and LA) are you two (Kakashi and John) living in these days? I moved into a place in Long Beach about 2 years back myself. (John was that dude that played a cop character for a while, and whose Fenton character I killed during the Fenton-Mexican war, right? As I recall, he was attempting to assasinate my character at the time, and the second he approached, I flew into a panic, fired wildly, landed a headshot out of pure luck, and then tried to play it off as something commendable. Something like that)

Good to hear from you Juntalis, been a long time! And to answer your question I grew up in the South Bay area (Hermosa/Redondo Beach) but now live in Texas.

And I was a cop for a long time yes. Police Chief Johnny Dodsworth, haha. I had a character named Johnny Fenton (I think that was the name) who got assassinated by you and then he was gone forever. ):

Postby XtAkm4p » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 am

Lol, sup guys.

Mueytor caught wind of this thread but since he's permabanned he can't post, rofl.

How you guys doin'?

Edit: he's banned so hard you can't even have the word "mueytor" in your username, OR email address -- holy shit I'm crying from laughing so hard

Postby Sirc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Haha, that's hilarious.

John, what part of Texas are you in? I'm in Austin.

Return to General Rant