A hemans computer

Show off your maps, models, screens, videos, etc!

Give feedback on features, ask questions, learn and contribute.

Postby RiCkLer » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 am

apple fails. OSX will never become popular. the market won't allow apple to have a hardware monopoly. despite all that's bad about microsoft, their OS helped create the PC market of today
RiCkLer
Admin

Postby fodder0 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:16 am

RiCkLer wrote:apple fails. OSX will never become popular. the market won't allow apple to have a hardware monopoly. despite all that's bad about microsoft, their OS helped create the PC market of today

OK. mr reality.
fodder0
Admin

Postby rhodeder » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 am

RiCkLer wrote:apple fails. OSX will never become popular. the market won't allow apple to have a hardware monopoly. despite all that's bad about microsoft, their OS helped create the PC market of today

Well if a person wants to forsake Directx and a lot of program compatibility for some operating system with a pretty UI and pay for a system that costs more for your average pc system then go for it. After all maybe your right that fine new mac will make you just as fine when you buy it. Or maybe just as close minded as the OS's compatibility. I don't really think crashing is really a issue anymore, i experienced about only one unexpected crash on my system since getting it and that was just because i was installing some new hardware and didn't have the latest drivers.
rhodeder

Previous

Return to Pimpage