A Word From Topek

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:17 pm

I am relaying a message that Topek wished to post, it is unedited (well I took out the profanity). This may sound rather cliche, but don't kill the messenger.:

<db-iceman> yo Rickler
<db-iceman> rick*
<Eva> Such a loving community :P
<db-iceman> what you should do
<db-iceman> is ban Serpha
<_04Rickler_> i should ban topek
<_04Rickler_> !8 should i ban topek?
<_14Somoa_> whats he want pity for
<_14Eva_> I'm going to PM him and bitch anyway
<_04Rickler_> ok coo
<_14PoliceLT_> !8 should i ban topek?
<_14splat1_> Rickler, what chanserv say ?
<_04db-iceman_> Rickler what did ChanServ say?
<_04Rickler_> × << Notice(ChanServ) If the prophets will it.
<_14splat1_> morning all any way
* db-iceman is now known as the_prophets
<_04the_prophets_> umm
<_04the_prophets_> please ban him
<_04the_prophets_> i will it.
<_04the_prophets_> ;)
<_04Rickler_> lol
* the_prophets is now known as db-iceman
<Rickler> banned both
<db-iceman> Serpha 13-March 04 2594 55 6.75%
<db-iceman> akiipy22345 23-April 04 566 48 5.89%
<db-iceman> Topek 30-March 04 2096 45 5.52%
<PoliceLT> then ban Serpha too.
<Rickler> hahah i'm gona feel the bitching tomorrow
<db-iceman> HAHHAA
<db-iceman> ME TOO
<db-iceman> HAHA
<Rickler> err today...
<db-iceman> OH YA
<db-iceman> Rick
<db-iceman> get rid of "bobby west"

Ello'
This is Topek, yes, Topek the "currently" banned Now, that is a conversation between Rickler, and Dan Futan, in a MIRC chat with Mr. Futan, he said he was joking, that dosent look like much of a frickin joke, does it folks? i didnt think so, but he does. Dan said that he Wanted serpha banned, but was joking about me, and that i would ahve been banned anyway, because rickler hated me, i dont doubt the fact that rick hates me, many do. But i do doubt the fact that i would have been banned that soon He also notes, that i was trying to get pity form this community by making an "Im leaving" topic, I dont want pity, i could care less about your fuckign pity, i was going to leave, hell, im perma banned form teh server, but i had about 15-20 people, offer me CD-Keys, Steam Accounts, and asking me back, that i couldent leave, plus, there was the setup for Forums RP, you know, type a story kind, which i used to love, i E-mail RP all the time, and its fun, so why would i ditch doing that wiht all my friends? Anyway, I wanted to point out the act that Im banned from teh forums because of "a joke" which in my opinion isnt a frickin joke at all, that dosent look like a joke to me, and id like the ability to have my Account Unbanned Along with Serpha, Hes sorry that he is active in, and cares about this frickin community. And rickler, In MIRC you said that you didnt ban me? Well, i guess someone lied......
Alex

Postby akiipy22345 » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:11 pm

What did i get banned to? wtf
akiipy22345

Postby KyushichiMatsura » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:24 pm

I was eyewitness to it...I didn't say much though...for fear of my own banning.

Rickler and Dan, that wasn't very nice what you did... :\
KyushichiMatsura

Postby Kefkah » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:34 pm

Originally posted by iceman

<db-iceman> Serpha 13-March 04 2594 55 6.75%
<db-iceman> akiipy22345 23-April 04 566 48 5.89%
<db-iceman> Topek 30-March 04 2096 45 5.52%

This is the post count list, with the amount of posts the people did in the last 24 hours. Forum name, date they joined, post total, amount of post done that day, and the percentage of posts they had made in the forum that day out of all posts made by all users. It was a ban for forum spamming.

Edit: On my own note, all three should be unbanned, yes, Topek has had issues, but I don't blame him for that. Frenchy has never done anything wrong. And Akiipy has never been a problem. Please unban them.
Kefkah

Postby g2ice » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:37 pm

Topek was banned for a reason (i dont know this reason so dont ask)
Serpha was spamming (as usual) Maybe a temp ban will make the spamming stop.
g2ice

Postby Kefkah » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:38 pm

Originally posted by g2ice@Jul 17 2004, 09:37 PM
Topek was banned for a reason (i dont know this reason so dont ask)
Serpha was spamming (as usual) Maybe a temp ban will make the spamming stop.

That would be much more reasonable. I don't know what Topek did, all I know is that it's not my business to ask about it. Temp bans sound fine, and for Topek, best wishes on getting back in.
Kefkah

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:54 pm

I do not believe Akiipy was banned.

This is what Topek wants to say

Topek: tell them i jsut wanna fucking be unbanned, and i got off of a suspension (for calling simi horrible) about 2 hours before i was banned
Topek: so heh.
Topek: i dont know
Topek: i just wanna be unbanned
Topek: jsut tell them, we want to be unbanned
Alex: Ok.
Alex: Will do
Topek: me and serpha want unbanned
Alex: OK
Alex: I can read!
Topek: we didnt do anything on purpose just unban us
Alex

Postby Greywolf » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:32 am

Dan, if i remember correctly... there were about 20 other topics on the forums that were complete spam... yet they are not banned...

And there are some people under 100 posts that have made 40-50 today... and they are not banned. What is this? Selective?
Greywolf

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:38 am

Today at around 10:00 Central Time, Serpha decided to DJ with Topek, myself and his brother, Chippy listening in.

It was really fun, even though he wasn't on for that long. Especially when he played Lynard Skynard - Tuesdays Gone for Topek because of his ban. To say the least, it was all very very cool.

I was reminded on how great these two guys are. They are definitely an essential part to the community.

Topek, Serpha you guys rule!
Alex

Postby Greywolf » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:55 am

The words of a very good song writer... Slightly changed for reason and context :P

I think I'm drowning, Asphyxiating. I wanna break the spell that you've created. You are something unique, a contradiction. I wanna play the game, I want the friction. You will be the death of me. Bury it, I won't let you bury it. I won't let you smother it. I won't let you murder it. My time is running out. You can't push it underground. I can't stop screaming out. I wanted freedom, but I'm restricted. I tried to give this up, but I'm addicted. Now that you know I'm trapped, a sense of elation. You always dream of breaking this fixation. You will squeeze the life out of me.
Greywolf

Next

Return to [P] Banning house