[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 485: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 485: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Prodigy Clan • View topic - Jefferson Rowboat

Jefferson Rowboat

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Sayo » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:38 pm

Whisper) Dmitri Lukin: Lol I cuffed him
Zero 'Sayo' Xenocide: (( HE DIED ))
Max'GhostDog'Fenton: thanx
Chu Wing Ding: yep
Jefferson Rowboat killed Zero 'Sayo' Xenocide with Katana

# 1 "Jefferson Rowboat" 72 STEAM_0:1:1218782 2 31:17 138 0

ffs, I'm not putting up with this. I go on and rp out a kill, and then I get DMed. that's BS, and I request a ban.
Sayo

Postby Peter Washington » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:46 pm

I am Jefferson Rowboat.

I apologized to Zero for the hit. I was hired by someone in the server to kill you for 500 dollars. I will not give the name of who hired me though, for they will be in much more trouble. I will be in danger as well.

I gave him an apology and told him that I was only doing a task. He has my sympathies.

<Helpless> any for the forum bans?
<Topek> ill be back, i need more coffee -_-
<Topek> dont knoe
<Topek> serpha, bottle of tequila, and a pint of jack = the need of 4 pots of coffee
<[WGO-DJ]Serpha> haha
<Topek> im surprised i could find the coffee pot
<Zhou_Yu> ne1 kno pw to baseball server
<Zhou_Yu> i wanna watch the game
<Topek> mope
<[WGO-DJ]Serpha> yes
<[WGO-DJ]Serpha> you can't ha

[EVIDENCE OF APOLOGY]
Unknown command: -jetpack
(Whisper) Jefferson Rowboat: I would like to apologize for killing you
Explorer Joe Perea has joined the game
Zero 'Sayo' Xenocide dropped
Chu Wing Ding: move jeff
Chu Wing Ding: ur gonna overflow
(Whisper) Zero 'Sayo' Xenocide: Well you can fuck off.
(Whisper) Jefferson Rowboat: I had a job that must have been accomplished.

That wasn't very nice.
Peter Washington

Postby Greywolf » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:00 pm

What's with showing topek being drunk?
Greywolf

Postby Morpheus » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:31 pm

Morpheus

Postby Durandal » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:44 pm

Durandal

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:55 pm

Alex

Postby Peter Washington » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:46 am