Apology

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Gustav » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:51 pm

I have gone over my TSRP career, and I can see why a lot of people hate me. I have DMed, RKed, been a jackass, etc. and I want to apologize.

First, I would like to apologize to Kefkah, for making fun of his sexuality and being rude to him.

Next, I would like to apologize to Chan and the Triads. I am sorry for giving your group a bad rep, and I would like it if we could still be cool with each other. Chan, I'm glad you gave me a 2nd chance to redeem myself, but as you know I fucked it up.

Matthew and the Fentons, I am sorry for being a dick by coming to apartment b and just bugging you when you were trying to roleplay. I hope we also can stay friends.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to anyone I have ever been a jackass to, DMed, or RKed. Those are all childish things and I'm too old to be goofing around like that.

I'm not asking to be unbanned or for any pity, but I just think that you all deserve an apology. I hope I can truly, non-dm/rk roleplay with everyone once again.

**I also posted this in the Exclusive forum.
Gustav

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:58 pm

Well, Gustav I appreciate your maturity in this matter, though it did come in a little late as it always does with threads such as this.

I suppose all you can do is hope for another chance.

If worst comes to worst, you can role-play in the Mecklenburg IC forum and perhaps eventually someone will consider unbanning you.

Also, how did you give the Triads a bad name? I don't remember anything like that.
Alex

Postby Gustav » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:12 pm

I didn't think anyone really cared about me, but Chan says that I gave them a bad rep..
Gustav

Postby Durandal » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:59 pm

You did a number of things. Although you did apologize, you still insulted Kefkah. All else is forgiven.
Durandal

Postby Mr Zhou Yu » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:13 pm

well i think ur a man for apologizing
Mr Zhou Yu

Return to [P] Banning house