Unban request.

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Hwoarang » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:27 pm

Gustav you were a known DMer. Chan still let you in the Triads for this as Liang. You do stupid shit like say racist stuff on ooc and DM. That is why you were banned. Get over it already.

As for Poopduck I hate this lying sack of shit. You deserve that for trying to give me a bad name.
Hwoarang

Postby FeaRcorn » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:45 pm

yeh that's definetly not something chan would do WITHOUT a liable reason
FeaRcorn

Postby derekCK » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:39 am

Originally posted by Theodore-Baller@Jul 15 2004, 07:39 PM
On Topic:Why did you go in as Kap'n K? i hope you werent goin in undercover to narc on some person you dont like :rolleyes:

Off topic:chu wing ding, do you listen to hieroglyphics? cause thats their little logo you go on your avatar

yes
derekCK

Postby poopduck » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:13 am

Originally posted by Hwoarang@Jul 15 2004, 07:27 PM
Gustav you were a known DMer. Chan still let you in the Triads for this as Liang. You do stupid shit like say racist stuff on ooc and DM. That is why you were banned. Get over it already.

As for Poopduck I hate this lying sack of shit. You deserve that for trying to give me a bad name.

Hwoarang, this doesnt have anything to do with you. Are you so high and mighty that just because you killed me a few times for no reason and I posted about it, I deserve to be banned for something you dont even know about? EgO mAnIaC.
poopduck

Previous

Return to [P] Banning house