Banned.

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby derekCK » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:41 pm

Originally posted by Gustav+Jul 15 2004, 01:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gustav @ Jul 15 2004, 01:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by derekCK@Jul 15 2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Sayo@Jul 15 2004, 12:11 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-GhostDog21@Jul 15 2004, 11:57 AM
[b] wasnt gustav a triad

no but he sucked at rping. [/b]

He was, but he got kicked out. [/b]

no, i left [/b][/quote]
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:21 PM): because he kicked me out of triads and i dont want to be a triad
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:03:32 PM): i thought u wanted to be resigned
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:57 PM): its not that
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:02 PM): its teh fact that im KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:07 PM): hes gonna tell people i got KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:10 PM): and thats worse than resigning

:p lain:
derekCK
Registered User
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:04 am
Location: SDC

Postby AntonioDebanderas » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:45 pm

hahahah ownd
AntonioDebanderas
Registered User
 
Posts: 6034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:47 am
Location: LA, CA

Postby Marcus The Cat » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:45 pm

Originally posted by derekCK+Jul 15 2004, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (derekCK @ Jul 15 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gustav@Jul 15 2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by derekCK@Jul 15 2004, 01:00 PM
[b]
Originally posted by Sayo@Jul 15 2004, 12:11 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-GhostDog21@Jul 15 2004, 11:57 AM
[b] wasnt gustav a triad

no but he sucked at rping. [/b]

He was, but he got kicked out. [/b]

no, i left [/b]

BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:21 PM): because he kicked me out of triads and i dont want to be a triad
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:03:32 PM): i thought u wanted to be resigned
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:57 PM): its not that
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:02 PM): its teh fact that im KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:07 PM): hes gonna tell people i got KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:10 PM): and thats worse than resigning

:p lain: [/b][/quote]
Pwned.
Marcus The Cat
Registered User
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Alkiller » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:46 pm

I'm feelin' the love ^_^
Alkiller
Registered User
 
Posts: 1310
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:58 pm
Location: Grimsby, Canada

Postby Gustav » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:47 pm

Originally posted by derekCK+Jul 15 2004, 01:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (derekCK @ Jul 15 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gustav@Jul 15 2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by derekCK@Jul 15 2004, 01:00 PM
[b]
Originally posted by Sayo@Jul 15 2004, 12:11 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-GhostDog21@Jul 15 2004, 11:57 AM
[b] wasnt gustav a triad

no but he sucked at rping. [/b]

He was, but he got kicked out. [/b]

no, i left [/b]

BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:21 PM): because he kicked me out of triads and i dont want to be a triad
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:03:32 PM): i thought u wanted to be resigned
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:57 PM): its not that
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:02 PM): its teh fact that im KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:07 PM): hes gonna tell people i got KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:10 PM): and thats worse than resigning

:p lain: [/b][/quote]
care to post the whole thing chu? the whole log, above that?
Gustav
 

Postby derekCK » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:51 pm

Originally posted by Gustav+Jul 15 2004, 01:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gustav @ Jul 15 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by derekCK@Jul 15 2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Gustav@Jul 15 2004, 01:39 PM
[b]
Originally posted by derekCK@Jul 15 2004, 01:00 PM
[b]
Originally posted by Sayo@Jul 15 2004, 12:11 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-GhostDog21@Jul 15 2004, 11:57 AM
[b] wasnt gustav a triad

no but he sucked at rping. [/b]

He was, but he got kicked out. [/b]

no, i left [/b]

BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:21 PM): because he kicked me out of triads and i dont want to be a triad
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:03:32 PM): i thought u wanted to be resigned
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:57 PM): its not that
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:02 PM): its teh fact that im KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:07 PM): hes gonna tell people i got KICKED
BoDyBaGz13 (10:04:10 PM): and thats worse than resigning

:p lain: [/b]

care to post the whole thing chu? the whole log, above that? [/b][/quote]
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:01:24 PM): SUP NIGGA
BoDyBaGz13 (10:02:16 PM): what the hell
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:02:22 PM): hahahahah
BoDyBaGz13 (10:02:23 PM): chan 'kicked me out' for saying that
BoDyBaGz13 (10:02:26 PM): fucker
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:02:27 PM): for what?
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:02:32 PM): saying "sup nigga?"
BoDyBaGz13 (10:02:38 PM): i said nigger once
BoDyBaGz13 (10:02:44 PM): jokingly
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:02:52 PM): hahahah
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:15 PM): its cool tho
BoDyBaGz13 (10:03:21 PM): because he kicked me out of triads and i dont want to be a triad
iNSERTyaNAMEhere (10:03:32 PM): i thought u wanted to be resigned
derekCK
Registered User
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:04 am
Location: SDC

Postby derekCK » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:51 pm

edit : oops double post
derekCK
Registered User
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:04 am
Location: SDC

Postby Gustav » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:54 pm

oh, tats aim, i thought it was mirc.

anyways, chan went on vacation, he got back, i told him i resigned. he says no, im kicking you for saying nigger, and that iw as officially kicked while he was on vacation, yet he told no one that i was kicked, until after i resigned
Gustav
 

Postby Walker » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:54 pm

Gustav, it doesn't matter anymore anyhow. You banned, get over it.

Can this be locked?
Walker
Registered User
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:15 pm

Postby Gustav » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:09 pm

Originally posted by Walker@Jul 15 2004, 01:54 PM
Gustav, it doesn't matter anymore anyhow.  You banned, get over it.

Can this be locked?

'IMMATURE REMARK'
Gustav
 

PreviousNext

Return to [P] Banning house

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron