Banned.

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby Gustav » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:08 pm

So, I'm running around Meck and I find Chu Wing Ding and Chan Ho Nam breaking into Apt C. I jump in with them and ask if I am allowed there... They say no, so I walk to the door and get a katana slash. I kick the katana out of Chans hands, Chu grabs it, I disarm him and grab it and kill them both. Then I am banned.

I find it funny that I WAS BEING ATTACKED yet I got banned, just because one of them happened to be an admin.

Also, I find it even FUNNIER, that yesterday Matt Fenton and some of his friends (Chu Wing Ding, Antonio Gonzalez, couple more) were tossing nades into the PD repeatedly, killing everyone yet they didn't get even kicked.

I find something seriously wrong with this picture.
Gustav

Postby skyline » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:15 pm

:lol: HAHAHAHA! If you read the other post about you, you're already a known dmer. We gave you repeated warnings. You are not allowed in. You were on the balcony, asked for permission to come in. We said no. You jumped in. I told you to get out. You said OK and tried to jump over our heads. We said get out, you tried punching a door, which LEADS NO WHERE. So I slashed you. You kicked me, then started to punch Chu. You then picked up the katana, and got us both. You started as a DMer, changed alias to be unrecognized, and then continued to DM. Too bad.
skyline

Postby Marcus The Cat » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:58 pm

Finally you got banned...
Marcus The Cat

Postby Theodore-Baller » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:20 pm

Originally posted by Gustav@Jul 15 2004, 12:08 AM
Also, I find it even FUNNIER, that yesterday Matt Fenton and some of his friends (Chu Wing Ding, Antonio Gonzalez, couple more) were tossing nades into the PD repeatedly, killing everyone

LOL awsome
Theodore-Baller

Postby Alkiller » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:39 pm

Originally posted by Gustav+Jul 14 2004, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gustav @ Jul 14 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So, I'm running around Meck and I find Chu Wing Ding and Chan Ho Nam breaking into Apt C. (I recognized them off the spot. They both look completely identical in every way shape and form, but I still recognized them, partly because they were wearing name tags).  I jump in with them and ask if I am allowed there... They say no, so I walk to the door and get a katana slash.  I kick the katana out of Chans hands, Chu grabs it, I disarm him and grab it and kill them both. Then I am banned. [/b]

Translates to

So, I'm running around Meck not RPing whatsoever and being an annoyance when I find Chu Chicken Ding and Chan Prostitute Nam breaking into Apt C. I jump in with them and offer them sexual favours for money... They say no, so I walk to the door and get a cheese sandwich. I somehow manage to do a jump kick against a member high up in the chinese triad because I am mysteriously trained in all forms of karate and kick the katana he mysteriously kept well hidden in his back pocket out of his hands. Chu matrix dived and used his super powers to slow down time and grabbed it. I again did an amazing karate jump kick and kicked the katana out of his hands with which I use to cut up my cheese sandwich. Then I am banned.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gustav@Jul 14 2004, 08:08 PM
I find something seriously wrong with this picture. [/quote]

Digivolve to...

OMGWTFBBQ!~11/

It was at the beginning meant to be a sarcastic post, then I just had fun with it :lol:
Alkiller

Postby Jessie » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:33 pm

*Golf clap* You had me laughing for a minute or two with that. You should do that with every ban thread.
Jessie

Postby Nezumi » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:45 pm

That would be great..he could start the 'ban thread translation comittee' =D
Nezumi

Postby Pico » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:47 pm

Could that be a job in game :-P
Pico

Postby Grunt » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:55 pm

yeah gustav is bad dmer....... he was dming like crazy couple days ago
Grunt

Postby Gustav » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:57 pm

Originally posted by Grunt@Jul 14 2004, 08:55 PM