Dan fucking Dutchy-

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Ban him.

Yes
42%
No
38%
Null
20%

Total votes : 50

Postby AntonioDebanderas » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:27 pm

Me and dan were like best buds until things got out of order, I was pissed at him for awhile and then we patched things up. Hes been better then before, and him aruing is to stand up for himself.
AntonioDebanderas

Postby skyline » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:28 pm

His mic usage is annoying. I have to tell him to STFU all the time, but aside from that...he's a pretty cool cop. I remember he arrested me, and then later on, I needed a cigarette, he gave me some and even let me use the phone. His attitude is annoying sometimes, I admit that, but...I can tolerate it most of the time.
skyline

Postby Juntalis » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:29 pm

I'll cut a deal with you. I'll ban Dutchy if I can ban you, too.
Juntalis

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:30 pm

Remember, this is not about him how he keeps himself in character. A person could be an excellent RPer, but if they are a grade 'A' asshole to the community, then it is best to remove them before they and their ego start bringing other people down and inevitably make them wish to leave as so many have done recently.

Edit[To Junt]: I'll consider it. If it would remove a person I believe will inevitably be destructive to the community at the cost of myself, so be it.

Edit[In general]: As many of you should probably know, I would never post anything of this like unless I felt strongly about it. Have I brought up moronic topics in the past? (Other than my first unban thread :P) This is not something I think should be thought lightly of. People like him screw up communities by making people frustrated just because they find it funny.
Kefkah

Postby Sayo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:39 pm

Originally posted by Kefkah+Jul 13 2004, 07:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kefkah @ Jul 13 2004, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sayo@Jul 13 2004, 09:25 PM
...Or you mute his mic. It's not that hard, click his name in the scores list.

No, it's the fact others have to put up with the shit he spews. And Dutchy, did I say you killed me? No, I said I -was- killed. Not by you or anyone in general. And shut the hell up about Infantry, do not change the subject. And oh, about bossing you around? I'm bitching at you because you are being a complete and utter asshole who is making what is supposed to be fun RP just a nuisance. [/b][/quote]
yeah? THEY can MIC MUTE HIM TOO!
Sayo

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:45 pm

Originally posted by Sayo+Jul 13 2004, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sayo @ Jul 13 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Kefkah@Jul 13 2004, 07:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sayo@Jul 13 2004, 09:25 PM
[b] ...Or you mute his mic. It's not that hard, click his name in the scores list.

No, it's the fact others have to put up with the shit he spews. And Dutchy, did I say you killed me? No, I said I -was- killed. Not by you or anyone in general. And shut the hell up about Infantry, do not change the subject. And oh, about bossing you around? I'm bitching at you because you are being a complete and utter asshole who is making what is supposed to be fun RP just a nuisance. [/b]

yeah? THEY can MIC MUTE HIM TOO! [/b][/quote]
They shouldn't -have to-. Muting people sometimes doesn't work because TS likes to be screwy. And mic-spamming is a suspendable or bannable offense. Please, think on all of this...
Kefkah

Postby Sayo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:47 pm

Aye, but still, I've been talking with him all day. I think he's fine. :D
Sayo

Postby Kefkah » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:58 pm

People who have voted to ban Dutchy, please post your reasonings as to why.
Kefkah

Postby g2ice » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:09 pm

I vote yes. Simply because hes an ass to people for IN CHARACTER things. Also, ever since he went with 'TTSRP' and ran that for awhile with whitedragon, i haven't really liked him. If you want a more in depth reason.. let me know.
g2ice

Postby Marcus The Cat » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:17 pm

I voted null. I don't really know him but when he was arresting some dude in the storage it sort of pissed me off becuase he blocked it, but thats not anything to get all pissed off about.
Marcus The Cat

PreviousNext

Return to [P] Banning house