Giving my banner the other side

Were you banned for no reason or want to plead your case? Then this is the place to suck up.

Postby GRAPEJUICE » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:33 pm

Well this morning around midnight I was banned i'm assuming. Now Antonio Gonzalez didn't respect how I hired a hitman on him. Fully explaining the whole thing in another topic, but now if we go back into the past......hmmm I wonder if antonio decided on pre-server to end the 2 members of the saints?

I did although kill antonio again, but he "says" "I was on the forums closing programs." Now I guess it was ok, but I timed it perfectly........watching him and everything. Now I got killed and I decided to be an asshole like him.

Shuuji or someone w/ a chinese hat said "You get to decide if your character dies, not them." Obviously i'm deciding....I'll end Eric maybe......I'll think of a rp story for it later.

Anywhom, I think I shouldn't be banned for doing the same thing as what Antonio did with killing the saints. This ban maybe temporarilly, but if not I hope to be unbanned.

This is my Steam Id
# 1 "Eric 'Grape' Welch" 21 STEAM_0:1:1682010 0 00:55 50

Please whoever banned me, I want you to get my side of the story.....Going through someone calling you an "Ugly e-thugging piece of shit."
GRAPEJUICE

Postby Gustav » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:36 pm

*me pulls out blank sign and begins to write on it, then holds it up*

UNBAN GRAPE UNBAN GRAPE!

No seriously, hes a good addition to TSRP, and I don't know what I'd do without him =(
Gustav

Postby GRAPEJUICE » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:37 pm

Now........that was his "planned killing."
Look at ours compared to that.
GRAPEJUICE

Postby Hwoarang » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:43 pm

Originally posted by GRAPEJUICE@Jul 13 2004, 12:33 PM
Shuuji or someone w/ a chinese hat

Nice way of putting it you ignorant ugly piece of shit. Is sushi Chinese too? STFU!
Hwoarang

Postby GRAPEJUICE » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:44 pm

What? It was a guy w/ a hat like Radons.
GRAPEJUICE

Postby Hwoarang » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:48 pm

Hope you stay banned.
Hwoarang

Postby Gustav » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm

Originally posted by Hwoarang+Jul 13 2004, 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hwoarang @ Jul 13 2004, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GRAPEJUICE@Jul 13 2004, 12:33 PM
Shuuji or someone w/ a chinese hat

Nice way of putting it you ignorant ugly piece of shit. Is sushi Chinese too? STFU! [/b][/quote]
i dont think he was trying to be racist man.. calm down.
Gustav

Postby Hwoarang » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:59 pm

I said ignorant not racist. Because of people like him Viet people are called gooks.
Hwoarang

Postby Serpha » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:00 pm

How is saying chinese hat racist?? So now i can't say an american hot dog cause it's racist to our kind? Or Jewish Hot Dog cause i'm making fun of jews?
Serpha

Postby AntonioDebanderas » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:02 pm

You were banned on 3 counts of DM and Attempted RK. This is how it all started
Gonzalez, Cops were around the PD just talking and im standing on the sidewalk. Im just watching people talking and i notice grape going into the PD garage and starting the car. He starts the car and hops out knowingly that he will wipe out some people. He killed about 2 Gonzalez. I was like "wtf grape" hes saying "Oh shit i didnt know im sorry im sorry" thats a bunch of bullshit. So Im having an arguement with grape and he gets all pissy about it. He hires a hitman which wasnt pre-planned, and killed me out of an OOC Reason. Now Grape, When I finished you, you gave me these choices "Continue Arguing or be RKed, or stop arguing and let me be" I was like okay.. wtf thats bullshit. What he meant was he was going to hire a hitman to do the job he cant do. Eric has been mouthing off in the past as well, if those who remember it, I remember numerous complaints about eric how he does this, and how he talks like that. I really didnt care as long as he didnt fuck with me, but when he started that PD car, I was pissed off and began to believe what the people have been saying.

Quote from Grape:
Shuuji or someone w/ a chinese hat said "You get to decide if your character dies, not them." Obviously i'm deciding....I'll end Eric maybe......I'll think of a rp story for it later.

Well I would agree to that but we already agreed on what would Happen. So you cant bring up bullshit from which we didnt say.

Since you are Eric Pitais, I tell you how it went. The hit was planned off of the server, the man who hired the hit told me off irc. So I agreed since he was a well known friend. When I killed Eric Pitais, I had you follow me knowingly like a dumbass. I turned around and you were in a treehouse, you and me all alone. I said "In the name of the Mexican Mafia" or some other mafia, I killed you with dual silenced 5-7s. Thats how it went.
AntonioDebanderas

Next

Return to [P] Banning house